Our doors are open once again and we are ready to welcome back donations.
From Monday 21st January, we will be back to normal with families booked in for appointments. Thank you for bearing with us whilst we gave everywhere a fresh lick of paint.
Items We Need
- Children’s clothing – age 3 years upwards
- Bedding & towels
- New or excellent quality laundered used duvets – single and double
- Toys, games and children’s books
- Non-branded school uniform, stationery and sports kit towards our SmartStart appeal
- Children’s toys, games and books
- Baby equipment (prams, cots, moses baskets, highchairs, pushchairs, safety gates)
- New toiletries and nappies, baby wipes and baby food
- New children’s shoes
Items We Can’t Accept
- Broken toys, soft toys or big toys eg bikes or doll houses
- Used shoes or trainers
- Used underwear, socks or pyjamas
- Dirty, stained or torn clothing and bedding
- Adults clothes and books
- Bric a brac
- Electrical goods
- Car seats, baby walkers, travel cots, swinging cribs, side by side double buggies
Are you from a company who supply any of the above and interested in making a donation? Please get in touch!
Donations can be dropped donations off with us Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 4.30pm, find our address details here. If you aren’t able to drop off donations with us, our van collects donations from around the majority of the Greater Manchester area, please call 0161 834 3140 to book a collection or email firstname.lastname@example.org please remember to include the full address of where we will be collecting from and your contact telephone number.