We really need your help to give local children from struggling families a happy and memorable Christmas.
To help you can....
- Donate new toys, gifts or books, unwrapped and suitable for children aged 0-14 years old. Chocolates, selection boxes and wrapping paper are also much appreciated!
- Make a financial donation here
- Fundraise with your friends, family, community or workplace. Check out our festive fundraising ideas for inspiration!
- Spread the word – share our project online using #WoodStreetXmas
How to get involved
- Organise a collection drive of new toys and gifts to donate to our Appeal. You can download our Supporters Poster here to help spread the word to friends, family, colleagues or your community.
- Contact our fundraising team for help with posters, materials and guidance. If you are planning to create your own materials to promote your support, please contact the team to use our Supporters Logo.
- On or before Friday 8th December, donations can be dropped off in person or donated via direct delivery from online retailers to 26 Wood Street, Manchester M3 3EF. We’re open Monday to Friday 08:30 – 16:30. You can also book our van to collect from your chosen location.
Set up your own fundraising page for work, school or your organisation – how about a Christmas Jumper Day! – and raise funds towards our Appeal. Check out our festive fundraising ideas for inspiration.