Help us celebrate our 150th anniversary by joining our #150forWoodStreet campaign!
You create your own challenge – whatever you would like it to be – all we ask is that it relates to ‘150’ in some way. The more unique and creative the better!
Remember to share your updates and challenges on social media using #150forWoodStreet. You can also join our Facebook Group to share your ideas, updates, fundraising pages and photographs!
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Raise £150 in sponsorship by completing a sponsored event (run, skip, dechox, spell!).
- Bake and sell 150 cupcakes.
- Collect 150 books for our Book Appeal or 150 toys for our Christmas Appeal.
- Get sponsored to run 150 miles over 2019.
- Get a team together to swim 150 lengths of a swimming pool.
- Sponsor a class to read 150 books in a term.
Or if you are struggling for ideas you could always enter one of these organised events and raise money for us:
- Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge (various dates)
- Tough Mudder (7th/8th September 2019)
- Manchester Half Marathon (13th October)
Want to get involved or find out more?
You can download our Fundraising Leaflet, Sponsorship Form and Blank Poster – or we can send you a pack through the post (If you download a pack don’t forget to update us on your plans so we can send you your wristband!).
To update us about your plans, to request a fundraising pack/wristband or for further information please get in touch we’d love to hear from you.
Thank you for your support!