There are lots of ways that you can raise vital funds for Wood Street Mission and have great fun at the same time! No matter how much money you raise, you’ll have made a real, positive difference to the lives of local disadvantaged children and their families.
Here are just a few suggestions:
• Get Sponsored! Take part in local events like the Manchester 10km or the Manchester Marathon or organise your own sponsored event; maybe a bike ride or even a parachute jump.
• It doesn’t have to be physical – you could raise sponsorship by giving something up, like chocolate or smoking. You could take part in a sponsored silence or hold a computer game marathon.
• How about holding a quiz night and donating the entry fee to Wood Street Mission?
• You could have a cake sale, tea morning or bring and buy sale and donate the proceeds towards our work.
• Put on a performance – if you’re in a band, a theatre group or similar why not put on a show and raise funds that way?
• Maybe you could hold a raffle or a bingo evening – local businesses may donate prizes for your event if you ask them nicely!
We can help with fundraising tips, sponsorship forms, t-shirts and posters - please get in touch for more information. We'd love to hear about your fundraising ideas.
@MsDebbieHolt Hi Debbie unused toiletries are very welcome. They're one of the first things to come off the shoppin… https://t.co/arjN6oA1Qm
Donate good quality children's clothes, bedding, toys and books to local struggling families. Call 0161 834 3140 to organise a collection
Every year over 1000 volunteers help us sort donations, raise funds and deliver our projects to struggling families… https://t.co/AOlauJ7BoC
Help choose the design for our #ReadMcr bookbench kindly funded by @Carillion #NWEP https://t.co/sJGzRlqpct